vineri, 3 octombrie 2008

dark poetry


"to be a she"

It is a night of dark desire, a song of ethereal pain,
wolves vent their loneliness. The immortal one
wakens.

Curling wisps of death shrouds her walking form,
an eternal desire.

Her black hair cascades over
pale and delicate shoulders, and her
full crimson lips part slightly, to taste the
soul streaming from the
pale flesh beneath
her.

Now a night of new life,
I awaken.

"death deserved "


what have you done?
a fog of pain as memories crawl.
once we enjoyed heaven,
virginal and open,
but your desire paled.
a dark vision of lies -
emotions follow death, follow hate,
love torn apart.
in a storm of tears,
i still love you.


Remembrance of My Death 


Around, all around, the shadows gather.
My dread grows as the dagger of your words falls against my naked soul.
It crushes me, and darkly my
essence drips
to the broken ground.
In agony I try to run
while Hell surrounds me.
Now alone, my love falls upon blind eyes.

Poezii facute de mine pe nush ce site :>

Un comentariu:

pure_poison_29 spunea...

pei da..daca ai talent..:)) acum serios vb, sunt superbe

Carla's